Neuer Elements of Islay - Peat Blended Malt

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Neuer Elements of Islay - Peat Blended Malt

Hallo!

Bei TWE gibt es einen neuen Elements of Islay, den Peat Blended Malt.

thewhiskyexchange.com/p/31647/…nts-of-islay-blended-malt

Nose: Singed lemons, damp peat and freshly roasted malt roll out the glass before your nose even reaches the lip. Hiding underneath are notes of rich earth and liquorice, with stewed citrus fruit – lemon, lime and grapefruit – and a pinch of molasses-rich dark sugar.

Palate: Warm and leathery with damp heather, abandoned seashore campfires and roasted fruit: apple and lime with a sprinkle of caster sugar. Sharp citrus and peat smoke build with a background of spicy heat. Water softens the spice and dials up the fruit, revealing layers of sweet apple and candied lemon.

Finish: Comparatively restrained, with sea spray and baked apple fading to charcoal-edged cinnamon toast and freshly sliced orchard fruit.

Comment: A great, everyday Islay whisky – it has hints of character from around the island, with light and dark flashes, and a backbone of fruit and smoke. Just what the doctor ordered.

Quelle: TWE Blog

Grüße
      Oliver :rauf:
      Whisky investor Flippy McBottle, said:
      "I managed to get one of the limited edition Bowmore's this year. That means by the time I get it into just-scotchwhiskyonline.auctioneer this month I should have made a pretty penny. When you consider I spent over nine hours in an overnight queue to get it then, after costs, that's like £7 an hour. I'm a genius. And it was totally worth having to urinate into a thermos flask surreptitiously beneath a car blanket." (Whiskysponge Feis Ile 08.06.2017)
      ....ja,......laut Beschreibung bei Fine-whisky: dauerhaft

Elements of Islay Peat

Der Elements of Islay „Peat“ ist die erste dauerhaft verfügbare Abfüllung der Elements of Islay-Serie. Dieser Blend beinhaltet Single Malts der einzelnen Destillerien, die auf Islay zu finden sind. Eine genaue Zusammensetzung wird jedoch nicht genannt. Wie für die Elements-Serie üblich, wird der Whisky in natürlicher Farbe, ohne Kältefiltration und in Fassstärke abgefüllt.

Geschmack: ein großer, schwungvoller Whisky, der Vollgas gibt und mit Noten von gerösteten Früchten, Rauch und gerösteten Gewürzen überzeugt
      «Der Schlüssel zum Erfolg ist Kameradschaft und der Wille, alles für den anderen zu geben.»
      Keine Angabe der Zusammensetzung??
      Ich denke, ich habe die Nomenklatur der Elements-Abfüllungen mittlerweile begriffen! :smoke:
      PEAT
      steht für
      PE (Port Ellen) und AT (Atbeg, siehe neu aktualisiertes Spitznamen-Lexikon) :greenhole:

Der Vorteil ist, wenn's nicht schmeckt, ist ja nur ne kleine Flasche... :D
      Gruß
      Thomas

Deutsche Sprache - schwere Sprache:
      Tagsüber: DER Weizen, DAS Korn. Abends: DAS Weizen, DER Korn. ?(