NEU: Special Warehouse Release (Distillery Only) 2017

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

NEU: Special Warehouse Release (Distillery Only) 2017

Hallo!
      Gerade im neuen Dancey Dispatches gelesen:

Many wait in anticipation for the next edition of Ardnamurchan Spirit which is due to be released in September this year.
      This follows on from the infamous 2016AD which could have sold over 3 times over after it became available late last year. In the
      meantime, there is a Special Warehouse Release on the VC shelves – Batch 2/2017,
      also matured in Oloroso and PX Octaves. These bottles, exclusive to our Visitor Centre, can only be bought when visiting The Ardnamurchan Distillery.

Grüße
      Oliver :rauf:
      Whisky investor Flippy McBottle, said:
      "I managed to get one of the limited edition Bowmore's this year. That means by the time I get it into just-scotchwhiskyonline.auctioneer this month I should have made a pretty penny. When you consider I spent over nine hours in an overnight queue to get it then, after costs, that's like £7 an hour. I'm a genius. And it was totally worth having to urinate into a thermos flask surreptitiously beneath a car blanket." (Whiskysponge Feis Ile 08.06.2017)