Lagavulin Islay Jazz Festival canceled - Special bottling am 18.09.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Lagavulin Islay Jazz Festival canceled - Special bottling am 18.09.

Zum Nachlesen:

2020 Festival Cancelled
      With great regret LagavulinTM and promoters, Jazz Scotland and Islay Arts Association have today decided that 2020 Lagavulin Islay Jazz Festival will be cancelled due to public health concerns linked to the coronavirus epidemic.
      The 22nd Festival will instead be staged from 17-19 September 2021. We hope to see you then.

Special Bottling
      Fans of Lagavulin and the Festival will be able to celebrate the Festival on the 18th September 2020 when Lagavulin launches its special bottling. Colin Gordon, Distillery Manager at Lagavulin, said: “The Islay Jazz Festival has become a pilgrimage for many Scotch adorers around the globe and this year we will be celebrating with the first taste of our 2020 limited-edition release, which looks set to be an extra special edition”.

Quelle: jazzscotland.com

Grüße
      Oliver
      Whisky investor Flippy McBottle, said:
      "I managed to get one of the limited edition Bowmore's this year. That means by the time I get it into just-scotchwhiskyonline.auctioneer this month I should have made a pretty penny. When you consider I spent over nine hours in an overnight queue to get it then, after costs, that's like £7 an hour. I'm a genius. And it was totally worth having to urinate into a thermos flask surreptitiously beneath a car blanket." (Whiskysponge Feis Ile 08.06.2017)
      Tja was lernt man u.a. aus Corona ?!

Selbst wenn alle Termine im Jahr ausfallen, limitierte Abfüllungen bleiben uns erhalten.
      Man könnte auch einfach Flaschen mit "ablösbarem, einfachen Etikett" weltweit verkaufen und zu bestimmten Events, dann einfach Sonderetiketten per Download anbieten.
      Vielen "limited edition junkies" würde das gar nicht auffallen, da die meisten Flaschen eh im Schrank, Keller, etc. eingelagert werden. :ups:
      Wenn jemand ein Problem mit mir hat, kann er es behalten. Ist ja schließlich seins.